12/25/2009


W: The day could not start early enough! As promised, Santa came, and I am one excited little girl.
We both got some really good books-- and here we are enjoying them, each in our way...
Jez does not fully appreciate the magic of Santa, yet, but she picks up on her own little happy vibes and smiles all day, anyway! Might be partly as a result of the Happy Piggies book in her lap.

Technically, mom made these shirts. But I did the artwork. Mom did make my princess veil, which looks a little more like a nun's habit in this picture than any of us would like.




Santa brought mama and me all the fixin's needed to make a graham cracker cookie "gingerbread house." I would like to just say, for the record, that the design and execution were entirely mine...

Merry Christmas to all... and to all a Good Night!!!