6/21/2011

It's SUMMERTIME!
We celebrated by heading to a farm to pick some strawberries. 

What bucket? I don't need no stinkin' bucket.

Oh, THIS bucket? The one with all the strawberries Nona picked? 
You're right, this does make it a lot easier. 

Mom! Found another bucket! I'm getting GOOD at this!

I put one in the bucket. I swear.
(Can I eat it now?)

GOATS! I LOVE GOATS! 
(But this one is eating my dress at the moment).

 That TICKLES!

 I can't decide if I like this or not, but it does make me giggle. 

I love the goats. I squeezed this one really hard. 
Then tried to climb the fence. 
Bye, Goat. I promise I'll return to you one day.

CSA veggies on the grill...
(and brats. You can take the girl out of Wisconsin, but...)


Homemade strawberry shortcake...

And a bonfire to welcome celebrate the longest day of the year...
 Happy Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment