10/07/2012

Falling Into A New Season

Let's just start with this one and get it over with. I attended a work event on Thursday evening at a local bank, where it became known that I have lived here for 11 years and never attended a Duck Football game. My phone rang at three pm the next afternoon. It was the bank calling--they thought it was time I get addicted to quack. (I cannot make this up. People say this sort of thing 'round these parts.) I swung by the drive-through bank teller that afternoon and picked up two tickets--45 yard line, 8th row. Biggest game of the year against arch-rival Washington Huskies...
 My friend Kari--not a football fan, but a lover of adventure--was the perfect date. We rocked the tailgate scene and dove right into all things YELL-O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for a blow-out 55-14 game. Was great fun. Think I can consider that checked off my list, though... :)
 This, on the other hand, is happening a lot this fall.
 Lots of trips to local farms... this last weekend for PUMPKINS! 

 
 It has been stunningly gorgeous these last few weeks. Bizarre and beloved weather... 
 Today, a walk in the woods...
 Ahhh, we love fall! 


No comments:

Post a Comment