2/05/2012

Awesome Sunshine. Weird. But Awesome.

I keep thinking it should rain. But it keeps NOT raining, and although it's just really bizarre, it's really lovely.





 We threw 978 rocks in the water. Give or take.
                                                    
On Saturday night, Winona and I went on a date and saw Oliver! I had forgotten how much great music (beautiful melodies) are in that musical. Winnie loved "Consider Yourself!" and Artful Dodger the best. She went up to the girl who played him afterwards and said, "I think you did a really great job!"
Sunshine or no, Valentine's Day is fast approaching, and we had some crafting to do. We made some good progress on our school valentines (but no spoilers here! you'll have to wait!) and made these "stained glass" (wax paper, shaved crayon, iron, scissors, fishing line) hearts. I heart them!


 This morning, I headed out into the sunshine on my own to enjoy this beautiful place:

 I started my hike in the valley of the hills and rolling savannahs and it was cccccoooooooolllllddd in the darkness. So I took every trail that went upward, toward the hillside with the sun. I took this shot when I was only paces away from the sunshine--and about 50 yards later, I stopped to take off most of my layers. The sun works.


No comments:

Post a Comment